McLeod 26 Spline RXT Power Pack
McLeod has taken the guesswork out of choosing the ultimate clutch for your 26 spline transmission in your 1996-2020 Mustang by creating the RXT clutch and flywheel power pack. Capable of handling 1000 horsepower while maintaining soft pedal effort, the RXT twin ceramic disc allows you to easily drive your high horsepower Mustang in all situations. The zero balance lightweight aluminum flywheel will provide you with smooth operation throughout the RPM range and will also allow your engine to rev quicker due to reduced rotating mass!
- 1-1/8″ x 26 Spline Input Shaft
- Ceramic Friction Disc
- 0 Oz 8 Bolt Aluminum Flywheel
- 1000 HP Capacity
Break-in period should be 500 miles of city type driving, double the break-in period for highway driving. No aggressive driving. No hole shots or drag launches. Gear changes should be made at 4,000 RPM or less. No speed shifting.
- This clutch is designed for a 26 spline input shaft trasmission.
- This McLeod Power Pack is a a direct fit for Magnum T56 swapped Mustangs
- 1996-2004 Mustang 4.6L and 5.4L with 8 bolt flywheel and 26 spline transmission
- 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6L with 8 bolt flywheel and 26 spline T56 transmission
- 2011-2020 Mustang 5.0L Coyote Gen 1, 2, and 3 with 26 spline T56 Transmission
- Coyote swapped Mustangs with 26 spline T56 transmission
- 2007-2009 GT500 5.4L
Depending on the age, mileage, and application it may be required for the clutch fork and pivot stud to be replaced due to the amount of wear these items see.